Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really like these wheels but the only come in the 4+3 offset. Is anyone running this offset here if so post some pictures please
SmartSelect_20200214-124943_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
I dont want to jack your post but what do the 4+3 numbers mean? I know it's where the hub mounts to in relation to the center of the rim but what does 4+3 mean

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Its the offset of the wheel, they will be wider than the stock wheels 2 inches on each side I believe the stock wheels are 6+1

·
Premium Member
7,682 Posts
4+3 is to wide IMHO on an XP chassis. They sell a 5+2 in 4-156 which is wide as I would go on a XP.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree I think 5+2 would be ideal. I think that may be typo for the 5+2 4/156 for the yxz it's the same part number as the polaris wheels with the 4+3 offset. There isn't a whole look of 5+2 options out the in the polaris bolt pattern

·
Registered
85 Posts
Could one of you gentlemen with more know how tell me what the bolt pattern for the rear tire is. I've not been able to find it. Might be a typo dont really know

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,682 Posts
Yeah I see that same part #'s, strange. I'd call them and see what's up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sent an email to legacy distributors, Kevin promptly emailed me back I was right typo. I told him that 5+2 offset in the polaris bolt pattern is lacking any aftermarket support.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts