Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading older posts to learn about my new machine, it appears a set of wheel bearing grease adapters would be a good idea. But there are quite a few different sizes available and no listing I can find that specifically lists my 2021 450HO Sportsman (too new?)

Does anyone know the correct size adapter for this model? Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,341 Posts
35mm-front
40mm-rear

@CanAmSteve what made you switch it up and go Popo???

·
Premium Member
2017 Sportsman 850SP
2,233 Posts
Reading older posts to learn about my new machine, it appears a set of wheel bearing grease adapters would be a good idea. But there are quite a few different sizes available and no listing I can find that specifically lists my 2021 450HO Sportsman (too new?)

Does anyone know the correct size adapter for this model? Thanks
35mm front, 40mm rear. Get the "over the axle" type froma reputable company. The cheap ones have been known not to fit properly.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Reactions: CanAmSteve and MrEd

·
Registered
2 Posts
Won a 2021 sportsman 450 ho. Have 2 different sets of "over the axle" greasers and neither set fits. Gonna try the ones above. I'll let you know how it goes. Hope these work. Hubs are really dry for a new machine.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Won a 2021 sportsman 450 ho. Have 2 different sets of "over the axle" greasers and neither set fits. Gonna try the ones above. I'll let you know how it goes. Hope these work. Hubs are really dry for a new machine.
Congratulations on your brand new machine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That’s awesome, congrats!

You should start a new thread with pictures and explaining the back story.
Don't know if it's worth a new thread, but the Tyrrell Volunteer Fire Department in Eastern NC puts on a memorial ride every September. They raffle off a new machine every year and this year I was lucky enough to be the winner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts