Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
In a post someone posted Auto wheel bearing that are the same as Polaris rear wheel bearings (2000 Kia Sephia front wheel bearing are the same as Polaris rear wheel) well for my 600 anyway.

Does anyone have a cross reference chart or info for Polaris front wheel bearings? Or are the fronts a Polaris specific item?

Thanks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Once you get them out any bearing dist. can look at the bearing and get the # off of it and get the same one. It doesnt really have to come from polaris. The price will be a whole lot cheaper than the dealer.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Honestly, dont mess around with some wheel bearing in the hopes of it actually lasting. Just jump online and order "All Balls" bearings. They are one of the best on the market and really last..My .02

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had 5 week ends on all balls wheel bearings and had excessive play on rear axle. Called all balls they said there is no warr. beacause of inastallation and riding styles. I'm spending my money elsewhere now.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
All Balls are no better than anything else. I put about 500 miles on a set at Hatfield McCoy and when I got home one had tons of play in it. Took the hub off and the balls fell out of it.

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Well...I have allballs in 2 of my quads (3 wheels on one quad, and one in another). So far, so good. I cross rivers and pressure wash. So if they go bad, I would kind of blame myself.

Allballs does not make their own bearings...they are KML. If there is a better option, I would have no problem trying them. Just don't want to pay twice as much for an OEM bearing that will last no longer than allballs.

Sean

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have purchased many different bearings from all sources and all fail! Some are ALL steel and some are not. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure which type lasts longer?
But the biggest problem is lack of GREASE! Just bought Polaris all steel bearings and a bearing greaser( by EPI) and to blow the seals on one of the new bearings I had to pump 21 shots of grease into it!!!! The new bearings are packed with little grease for a reason. The companies want you to buy more.
I recommend about 15 to 18 pumps of grease into new bearings with the new fitting before installation.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well...I have allballs in 2 of my quads (3 wheels on one quad, and one in another). So far, so good. I cross rivers and pressure wash. So if they go bad, I would kind of blame myself.

Allballs does not make their own bearings...they are KML. If there is a better option, I would have no problem trying them. Just don't want to pay twice as much for an OEM bearing that will last no longer than allballs.

Sean
I've tried All Balls more than once. They aren't worth my time to install. Never again.

I found OEM Polaris wheel bearings on Ebay for less than $60 for all 4.

I recently bought one of those greasing tools. Hoping it helps.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
I get my bearings from atv connection. I’ve replaced all 4 Polaris bearings with 2 all balls and 2 from atv connection. I have already replaced both all balls because of play or them falling apart when removing cv to replace a boot.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Two words: 1-BEARING 2-GREASER!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts