Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1000 on order is the stealth black color. With ordering new bead locks wheels, debating on black rims or a color like gun metal, bronze or grey. I know its personal preference, and some people like the black on black look. I feel black on black hides the look of a cool rim design. I want to go with silver, bronze, gun metal and so on, just concerned those colors might not match with the almost totally black plastics and look stupid, or awkwardly stick out like someone wearing boat shoes and socks or Ted a sandles and socks 馃槯. What are tour thoughts. I am cool with looking "different" just don't want it to look "wrong" if that makes sense.

I know the can am has yellow and red beadlocks rings to match the springs and graphics stickers. But my 1000 is all black with only the stickers and springs being white. And white doesn't match with any or the rim color choices. I saw someone's chrome red wheels, those would looked cool because its "flash" but thinking something more muted like gun metal might just looked wrong? Big money item ,so don't want to be stuck with something that looks totally weird like myself 馃槃

Premium Member
You know what would be good to do is post a pic of the quad and all the rim choices. That will help you and get every opinion under the sun imaginable.

*Be sure to post a link so we can have @FPD218 bust out his peak voltage tester to help figure this all out 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ !!

• Haha
Reactions: zipper77

Premium Member
19鈥 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
You know what would be good to do is post a pic of the quad and all the rim choices. That will help you and get every opinion under the sun imaginable.

*Be sure to post a link so we can have @FPD218 bust out his peak voltage tester to help figure this all out 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ !!
In one of those boxes he should have a Fluke Fashion Tester.

Registered
You won't go wrong with whatever choice you make. You're thinking about it too much! I don't remember seeing a wheeler and thinking that thing is great except for the hideous rims.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You won't go wrong with whatever choice you make. You're thinking about it too much! I don't remember seeing a wheeler and thinking that thing is great except for the hideous rims.
Now that I think of it, that's a good point!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts