Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm a new owner of an ATV and not sure about tire sizes. I'm looking to buy a wheel/tire kit. Currently, I have the original 26x8-14 on the front and 26x10-14 on the rear. I'm looking at the Sedona Ripsaw tire on a Mamba rim, 26X11R-14 4/156 4+3 rear and 26X9R-14 4/156 4+3 for the front. I'm trying to determine if they will fit.

I think the bolt pattern is correct at 4/156, but not sure of the offset (4+3). I was told the "4" is how far it protrudes out from the hub and "3" is how much it goes in. Is that correct? Will these fit?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yes they will fit I have 26x9x14 fronts and 26x11x14 rear ss212's same offset fit like
A glove. It does make the atv a little wider I added fender flares to stop
The mud from hitting me because the tires stick out past the stock fender but looks great . I went with maxis bighorns they measure 27 with 8 lbs

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Call DON from DISCOUNT TIRE!!! HE IS AMAZING..

Sadly, I will never endorse one of the main site sponsors here ever again...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was killing time just a little bit ago and actually ran across a kit like you are looking for. Go to the first link below, scroll down a bit to the Application Guide, and choose your machine. This will show you all of the info you need for sizing and what not. The actual wheel and tire kit you mentioned on the second link. I don't know how the pricing is compared to other places, but the info you need is there.

Application Guide
Sedona Rip Saw Monster Kits, GREAT LOW PRICES on Sedona Rip Saw Monster Kits

Kit
Sedona Rip Saw Mamba Kits | 4WheelOnline.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts