Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sedona buzz saw 26x9x14s
STI HD6 Wheels "radiant blue"

wheels fits polaris atvs, 4/156 bolt pattern, 3+4 offset. bought in April, less than 100 miles on them. 2 tires have sidewall cuts, will need tubes, tread is literally brand new, 3 wheels have some scuffs and scratches, 1 is brand new still in box. i have black center caps and blue center caps. i bought race wheels/tires and no longer need these, someone can get an awesome deal here, i paid $760 new. i will seperate wheels and tires if interested

I bought these for my quad, and shortly after decided to try racing harescramble. well I learned some new lessons and decided I want to keep racing it. the 3+4 offset is too wide for the scrambler to race the tight trails and I should have beadlocks and 8ply tires. these tire hooked GREAT and handled amazing, but I have 3 sets now and decided I don't need these. during the race I rolled my rears off the rims, and in the process of getting back to the pits I busted 4" off the inner wheel lip, so RMATV warrantied the busted wheel, hence 3 with scuffs/scratches and 1 new in box.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts