Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am apart of the "polaris scrambler" Facebook page and most of those seem to be lifted and beefed up rigs. I am wondering what some of you who are more set up for trails run for wheels and tires? please show a picture if possible!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm using the stock tires ATM, with 14'' STI HD3's Gloss Black. I gotta say they look very good and they are much wider than expected. The bike can barely fit in my 4 foot wide Garage door, the front wheels are also nearly completely out of the fender. Pretty messy when I get into mud but it doesnt really bother me.

I'm planning on getting Big Horns after the Winter. They look the best on any 4x4 ATV Imo.

Here's a pic of mine : Here !

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks nice!! I have been looking at the sti hd5's pretty close. They look sharp on your scrambler. I think I'm going with them. I am also getting kenda bear claw htr's to put on them. What size wheels did you get?

·
Registered
3 Posts
That looks nice!! I have been looking at the sti hd5's pretty close. They look sharp on your scrambler. I think I'm going with them. I am also getting kenda bear claw htr's to put on them. What size wheels did you get?
I'm really unsure about the exact size, I bought it brand new and asked the dealer to get me those before delivering it. My dad has the Bear Claw HTR's on his Sportsman and he loves them. I could definetly recommend them but for me, the big horn is still a better choice for what I do.

·
Registered
102 Posts
STI wheels with optional blue center caps and 26" Sedona buzzsaws

Attachments

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Here's mine with the 26" Bear Claw HTRs on stock wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
26" Bighorn's (Measure out more like 27's) on 2016 RZR Turbo wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
14" 4+3 Hiper (carbon fiber hub - billet centers) Sidewinder Beadlocks wrapped with nothing other than GBC Grim Reapers in 26/9 and 26/11.
IMG_7262.JPG

1 - 13 of 13 Posts