Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is the best time spring or august-late summer? I know polaris rebates and sales change from month to month. My guess is that they must have a certain time of the year where they really drop their prices to get rid of old stocks. I live in canada.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
In our area it seems spring is the best

·
Registered
434 Posts
If you're willing to buy a former year model, then right before or even better, right after the new year model comes out which is generally in the fall.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have purchased two different new ATV's recently that I bought near the end of the year and saved thousands over the new arrivals.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just pay attention to rebates on the Polaris website. I bought my 2013 850XP about this time last year, they had $1000 rebate.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Just pay attention to rebates on the Polaris website. I bought my 2013 850XP about this time last year, they had $1000 rebate.
Same here for the time of purchase. Later on in the year the 500's actually went UP in price around here LOL

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
New, they have it. Right after the new models come out, get last years. Used, seems it doesn't really matter much. They are expensive all the time.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Bought mine 2 days after the 2014s rolled out. But I did just see a commercial about a sale event from Polaris now. Worth a look for sure

·
Registered
460 Posts
I can't believe nobody said this...RIGHT NOW IS THE VERY BEST TIME.

LOL

·
Registered
434 Posts
^ Exactly! Before you spend your money on something less important.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm going to be looking at getting a 570 soon. Should I wait till fall? Would it be a big price difference between now and then? Or with it being a new model will it make much difference?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Exactly!!!! Right now is always the best time!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Best time to buy is when your wife breaks down and says " ok ,fine go buy your stupid atv"
I was at a cookout Last weekend of July 2013. My friend had a 850 Touring. Wife kept looking at it, they were talking about how they go ride around together anad have all sorts of fun. she looked at me and said " can we get one" lol. ive never had an ATV before. i was at the Dealer that Tuesday making the deal, picked it up Thursday night, and called in sick Friday to put on all the accessories.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Best time to buy is when your wife breaks down and says " ok ,fine go buy your stupid atv"
I was at a cookout Last weekend of July 2013. My friend had a 850 Touring. Wife kept looking at it, they were talking about how they go ride around together anad have all sorts of fun. she looked at me and said " can we get one" lol. ive never had an ATV before. i was at the Dealer that Tuesday making the deal, picked it up Thursday night, and called in sick Friday to put on all the accessories.
She's definitely a keeper!!

My S3 addiction!!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
When ever the price is best.:D Which to me is..... Rebate Season, usually Spring or Fall! I picked mine up at "Year End Clearance" time..... think my rebate was $500, plus I shopped around within a 2 hour one way drive.... and saved another $800 on top of that (minus fuel of course!).

·
Registered
454 Posts
To shift it to the used side...the problem is a lack of quantity of newer wheelers for sale. I'm talking XP's 550's and 850's a few years old and barely driven. I started shopping for a wheeler right before hunting season having no knowledge of them at all prior. I didn't realize that there was actually a massive glut of them on the market and what I was seeing wasn't normal little did I know while I let all the deals slip right by. Apparently pre hunting season is a good time to find a used one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts