Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a front rack so I can do a rad kit and mount speakers. The pure Polaris rack is $250+ and that's just ridiculous. I've checked Ebay and Craigslist, and the classifieds here... any other ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
There were a few here listed in the classifieds as well.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
860 Posts
One of my buddys broke his front rack and actually got a polaris lock n ride front storage box instead as it replaces the front rack and cost the same or possibly less?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
If you were closer you could just have mine, I bought the front lock n ride box and the plastic rack just takes up room in my garage...

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
That's what I have is locking ride and I've thought about mountain my amp and speakers in it At least that away your amp would be in a dry spot

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Skizmo, any chance you want to ship it to me? Not sure how that would work...

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Dude it would cost more to ship it from C-A-N-A-D-A to Texas then it would to buy a new one...lol...give me a few days and ill look into it for you.
I'll pm you in a cpl days if I can figure it out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok. I have no idea... I know there are quite a few canadian companies and people in the ATV scene. Wasn't sure.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Dude it would cost more to ship it from C-A-N-A-D-A to Texas then it would to buy a new one...lol...give me a few days and ill look into it for you.
I'll pm you in a cpl days if I can figure it out.
Doubt it would be that expensive. Wrap with shipping plastic wrap, slap a label on it. We have family in Saskatchewan, shipping rates are not too awfully expensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts