Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering which websites all of you guys order your bumpers or brush guards at for your Polaris ATV.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I got mine from my deAler (with a discount) when i bought the machine.

Paid $300 cdn for both.

Looks wise the polaris ones looked the best imo

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
only OEM for me
dealers have a hard enough time already and there is not many left, I will pay for the extra which allot of time it is not more for the exact fit

·
Registered
129 Posts
dealer then no hassles in installation

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Search up ATV GURU - he builds the strongest, and the nicest looking bumper going. They are pricey and you will have to wait; but you will not be disappointed. Fit and finish is the very best. This guy is a small family shop, hand builds every bumper he makes. There are lots of guys on here that will "second" my opinion.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
^ ill be the first to Second this guy. Love mine. It was about an 8 week wait, but man this thing is rugged. looks great, the welds are perfect. and botls up in no time with mostly new hardware. you resue two bolts on the front. I dont have the rear bumper as he isnt making the touring rear right now.

·
Registered
422 Posts
ATV guru's guards are on my list of wants. They look quality

·
Registered
96 Posts
i got mine from babbits dont be in a hurry if order fro them about 3 1/2 weeks price was good i order every thing i can fron rocky mountain atv now good prices and shipping

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Atv guru. No better guard out there.

I have super atv ones on my 500 that are cheap and rusted.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
ATV Guru for me. I have his Python model on my 2011 Big Boss 6x6. It was easy to install and works and looks great. I am waiting to get one for my wife's 2013 570 LE. They said they will make one eventually for the 570 Razor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts