Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so my ATV was ripped apart by somone on craigslist and I was told i needed a bunch of new parts.. after a few weeks i got a call saying due to family issues he was not going to be able to fix it or put it back together, so now im out my money and all i have is a pile of parts. I was able to put the engine back together but can't figure out where all of the lines go on the carb... I have attached some pictures if yopu could tell me what goes where. Any help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
First off.... Hello & Welcome :wave:

Sorry to hear you got "hosed" on the deal. At least by the time it's all complete, you'll know what you have!! Just think of it as your dad (at least mine) always use to say.... "If you want something done right son.... you have to do it yourself!!" Words to live by.

I can't help with reassembly, but maybe this will help..... Service Manual Link: http://gh-ftp.com/ORV%20Manuals/Polaris/1996-1998%20-%20All%20Models/1996%20-%201998%20Polaris%20All%20Models%20Service%20Manual.pdf

Good Luck and keep us posted of your progress. And don't forget.... we all like pictures!!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
In the first picture, oil line goes on small brass fitting, fuel line goes to larger one in second picture. Where you at in Colorado?, I live in douglas Wyo, I could help you if you can get it here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts