Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive ben diggin around the net and cant find a local place to buy parts. my question is does any big chain parts stores sell atv parts? i saw that napa sells a few parts but not many.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im lookin for wheel bearings but id like to go to a parts store and get them instead of ordering online and waiting. something like auto zone. lol

·
Registered
505 Posts
Go there and ask them to cross reference the bearings. Or remove first then bring it and and match it up

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
yes take the old bearing to NAPA...if there is a part number on bearing even better..they can cross ref it...some one here had the measurements and cross ref number for bearings not long ago....

·
Registered
554 Posts
im lookin for wheel bearings but id like to go to a parts store and get them instead of ordering online and waiting. something like auto zone. lol
If you have a bearing distributor in your town they may have it. We have a couple in Norfolk. Take it out and see if they can match it up. I've done that many times over the years. If you can get a number off the race that will help.

Of course a place like Motorcycle Parts, Riding Gear & Accessories | BikeBandit.com will ship you the correct bearing in a couple of days.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys i just may do that. lol i just hope when i take it out they have it and dont have to order lol haha that would suck.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Yep lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
any time NAPA had to order a part it was a day or so from thier warehouse....but like I said ..some one on here had the part numbers for the bearings ....they had napa..carquest..I dont think the bearings changed much in the years...try to search here also

1 - 11 of 11 Posts