Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I just bought my first ATV, a 2018 Sportsman 450 HO, and I'm in the process of fixing adding changing things that I think the machine needs.

The current issue is that I've got a 4" LED that I'd like to mount as a work light off the back of the machine. The only obvious place that I see is to put a clamp around the sway bar and stick it there... I'm thinking that someone must have come up with a more creative way/place to install a small 4" Cube led....

Any thoughts? Pictures appreciated.

Terry

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
11,141 Posts
The stabilizer tube under the rear storage box would be a good place for the 4" cube you already have.
Or, you could get a set of these taillight/worklight combos as found on some other models to replace your OEM's and use the 4" cube on the front. They will fit right in place of the OEM's.

These used ones are only $25 but there are several others listed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-POLARIS-SPORTSMAN-800-TAIL-LIGHTS-LEFT-AND-RIGHT-broken/192799079197?hash=item2ce3b87b1d:g:W5cAAOSwHxdbeJyN:rk:15:pf:0

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah ok. It wasn't clear if using the tube as a good place or not.... I've got a clamp on order from Amazon... I'll see how it works out...

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts