Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved here from Texas and looking for any one that knows of any good trails in area.

Also anybody have experience with any shops in area?

·
Super Moderator
7,054 Posts
Hello and welcome. Plenty of great places to ride here. Check your PM's. I will send you some info.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will have lots of great area's to ride. Bob has surely hooked you up with some good info and a link. I am in Fort Collins which is about 2.5 hours north of you. The furthest south I have gone is Rampart Range. Its basically straight west of Castle Rock. Not much of a drive for you really. Whoops from hell and head on collisions are there to greet ya! It's a fun place but you would be best to go with a local your first time to understand the dirt bike danger lurking around each bend.

I'm always on the look out for new people to ride with so maybe we can hit some trails this summer.

·
Super Moderator
7,054 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will have lots of great area's to ride. Bob has surely hooked you up with some good info and a link. I am in Fort Collins which is about 2.5 hours north of you. The furthest south I have gone is Rampart Range. Its basically straight west of Castle Rock. Not much of a drive for you really. Whoops from hell and head on collisions are there to greet ya! It's a fun place but you would be best to go with a local your first time to understand the dirt bike danger lurking around each bend.

I'm always on the look out for new people to ride with so maybe we can hit some trails this summer.
I have ridden Rampart three times, but I only ride it in the winter when the trails are snow covered for that very reason. When it is dry, leave it for the two wheelers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

I am from Washington State, Olympia to be exact. However, I and a couple others have been blessed to work in Colorado Springs area for the next 9 months. We are avid (advanced) ATV riders, we are looking for trails and trail riders in area to enjoy the outdoors with... I have just found out about the Parks & Wildlife registration (non-resident permit) and have a few questions about that as well.

Firstly, do I still have to go to the CPW to register if only for a non-resident permit?

Secondly, should we wait until after 31 March before registering?

Thanks hope I get to know you all, look forward to meeting you on the trails.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts