Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a backrest/bag that fits the 09XP850 without drilling holes in the bag to make it fit. In other words a model specific unit not just a universal unit.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
A bag makes a lousy backrest. Get a Polaris lock and ride cargo box and get the back rest kit for it. They are made for each other but you may have to drill a hole or two to mount the back rest. You can just get some foam padding (like the gardening kneeling pad stuff) and silicone it to the cargo box as a back rest...I don't have a backrest but I really like my Polaris lock and ride cargo box. I have heard mixed reviews on the backrest. I would like to find some black or green padding and I would just silicone it to the box but I haven't come across any yet. Maybe a Yoga pad might work...as you don't want anything too thick in my opinion....just a semi-soft place to rest on the trail occasionally.

By the way, the lock and ride cargo box mounts to the rack without drilling holes....just takes about 10 seconds to mount or take off with the lock and ride mounts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I agree on the bag. I didn't really mean bag when I posted that. So the box your talking about is made by Polaris?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Yes, Polaris Lock and Ride rear hard cargo....got it off amazon for around $200 or maybe a little less.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts