Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a sport action camera. Right now I am torn between the Go Pro Hero 3+ either black or silver edition - or do you have any other ideas of what I should get?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I have the go pro hero 3 White, just got it but have been playing with it I really like it and has all the bells and whistles
all depends what you want it for
I like it for going wireless to my lap top with wifi
199$ at target

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - How big a deal is having or not having a remote to operate the camera???

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
its one button on or off it is easy, mentioning the wifi is for linking to your camera in a different location to turn it on or off, here is my first video not good but you can see how easy it is to start and stop

·
Registered
815 Posts
I love my gopro hero3 black.
In order they go best to basic. black, silver, white. For action stuff with a lot of movement, I would get the black. Plus it includes the wifi remote.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I know the white is the cheapest but what I use it for it works great, one button on and record, come home plug into laptop and bam you are watching and auto erase and away you go again

·
Registered
128 Posts
love my gopro, I have the hero 2 and it's bullet proof :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I got the original gopro hero for dirt cheap on black friday and mounted it on my helmet. It is bulletproof and will shoot at 1080p. And having a rugged camera is a must for mudding as the grit can eat at the seals, my friends bought cheap Chinese knock-offs and the seals on theirs are gone now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i just got the go pro hero 3 silver and havent even turned it on but my friends use it for fishing and beat the hell out of it and they say it works flawlessly!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,980 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Has anyone downloaded any still photos from their Heros or Sonys and what is their quality if you have?? - I am a professional photographer so I have a special interest in using the sports camera in the business also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts