Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is the wrong section, feel free to move it accordingly.

Who can get me the best deal on triangle Atv riser snorkels for my 06 sportsman 800. No stealth please. I want the risers that come up in front of the pod. Thanks a bunch!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one can get me a deal? Should I just order from high lifter?

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
You are going to pay the same amount for the triangle kit just about anywhere you go. I get mine straight from them. Last time I checked though triangle doesn't sell them with risers. You have to purchase their kit designed for the snorkel through the front box into a stereo, then just modify it for risers. Or you could just purchase parts and do it yourself. I just posted some of the info here. http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-sportsman/50313-snorkeling-2007-sportsman-800-a.html

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
If you want a kit, I would go with that one. Triangle makes good stuff, even if they are bad about updating their products page.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want a kit, I would go with that one. Triangle makes good stuff, even if they are bad about updating their products page.

That is what I have been reading. I'm more of a buy quality now, enjoy the reward later. Don't want crap being the determining factor whether my motor lives or not. I was going to build my own but this would be my first snorkel & I really like the way the triangle risers looked so figured I'd pay them their money and soak up info from the DVD. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Agreed! If it is your first install on the sportsman then having their instructional dvd and all the right parts helps out. You can build your own next time, after you have successfully completed the first one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agreed! If it is your first install on the sportsman then having their instructional dvd and all the right parts helps out. You can build your own next time, after you have successfully completed the first one.

Well, thanks for the info bud! Guess I'll order today from highlifter!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
no worries. don't be afraid to post pics when your done!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finished up the install! Airbox seems to be air tight but going to let the silicone seal up completely and check again. Install took about 2 afternoons. Not difficult just time consuming getting the routing down. Video was extremely helpful and the kit came with stuff to take care of EVERYTHING. Pcv, diffs, trans, etc. highly recommend!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Glad you got it finished up. Looks good! Now go get that thing deep and post some pics!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts