Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this posted on FB today, guess it was somebody from around here.

I wonder how loading/unloading would be? I guess you wouldn't need any ramps.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Even an ATV can't make a bug not look Feminine...kudos to the guys that drive them...I would have to trade in my blue jeans for a nice red dress and would go full Fabulous behind the wheel...at least the Beetle makes the Miata guys look a bit more manly....lol....I can already fell the sh!t storm brewing....just kidding...about most of it....:chairfall:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Even an ATV can't make a bug not look Feminine...kudos to the guys that drive them...I would have to trade in my blue jeans for a nice red dress and would go full Fabulous behind the wheel...at least the Beetle makes the Miata guys look a bit more manly....lol....I can already fell the sh!t storm brewing....just kidding...about most of it....:chairfall:
at least miatas are fun to drive lol. i almost bough a tdi bug with a bad trans for $500 to be a gas saver, but i couldnt see my self in that goofy looking thing.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I've seen that pic shared on FB before. I took this pic myself a few years ago.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hey I had a Miata before..... But I stuffed a ford 5.0 on that weasel and it hauled ass..... launches were a bit tricky though since that engine on stock tires isn't such a hot idea' :lmao:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hey I had a Miata before..... But I stuffed a ford 5.0 on that weasel and it hauled ass..... launches were a bit tricky though since that engine on stock tires isn't such a hot idea' :lmao:
That engine weighed more than the car...lol....I bet that was one fast SOB

·
Registered
479 Posts
That engine weighed more than the car...lol....I bet that was one fast SOB
Hell yeah it was, my best time was in the low 12's in the quarter mile. Unfortunately it had a fight with a concrete barrier at the track.... guess who won? :lmao:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Grip Tape racing stripes on the beetle?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
The New Beetle and an AMC Pacer got drunk one night and had a fugly love child.
Never ever thought a Pacer could look better in comparison to something. AAACK!! :boggled:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Haha!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts