Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a sportsman 800 2005 Lift kit 6+ Inches with axles. Gorilla says it will be weeks and superATV is devoloping a new kit. Was hoping someone knows of a company who currently has them ready to sale?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Outkast makes some big lifts.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly thats for new frame. Thats the dual wishbone front. Mine is a 2005. I wish they had one for mine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guess i was wrong it is the same!!!! Emailing them right now.. You guys might have made my day!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just ordered the kit glow in the dark white. Tons of rake tons of lift and wider!
Cant wait. This mated with my new 29.5 outlaw 2s on kore wheels and qsc clutch kit. This florida mud wont stand a chance!

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Just ordered the kit glow in the dark white. Tons of rake tons of lift and wider!
Cant wait. This mated with my new 29.5 outlaw 2s on kore wheels and qsc clutch kit. This florida mud wont stand a chance!
Awesome! Would you please take pics when you install the lift? Would live to see the build as you go!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I need to make a build thread. Worst part is kit will be done probably this week. Axles on the other hand will take 2-3 weeks. :( this kit uses a custom +3 axle

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Going to post up the stock oem axles up for sale soon. All boots are in great shape and no clicking :)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
If you havn't done so already, I suggest putting in the aluminum sprague cage from superatv. The plastic one does not last long with the outlaws.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you havn't done so already, I suggest putting in the aluminum sprague cage from superatv. The plastic one does not last long with the outlaws.
You were right. Broke it this weekend. Have not tore it out yet. But 4wd is locked in. Im sure thats what happened. Seems no one makes a upgraded one for my 05 800? Suprratv says theres will not fit. Any advise here?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts