Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my 2013 550 le shut off 4 time within a half hour. Dose any one know what is causing it?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Check the battery voltage and connections. Could just need to be charged or bad battery maybe?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Under what conditions does it happen, riding , turning etc? If it only happens when you turn, remove your key chain

·
Registered
505 Posts
Bad connection. Check to make sure the clamps at the post are tight. Also che k to make sure u dont have a fuse thats loose and keeps losing contact.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts
Throttle contact on the handle bar and yes the key chain. Both happened to me fix them and they been right ever sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It happens when Im riding and it just started today

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts
My money is on the throttle. Search it in the forum. It's on your right handle bar the black box. Take the lid off it and there should be 1/8 inch of clearance between the contacts. You can adjust it right at the cable going into it!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Same here with keychain. I have also hit the kill switch or awd switch and not realized it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Battery cables bad about coming loose. I always put a star washer on them and tighten them down.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My money is on the throttle. Search it in the forum. It's on your right handle bar the black box. Take the lid off it and there should be 1/8 inch of clearance between the contacts. You can adjust it right at the cable going into it!!

What would happen if there is to much Clarence

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
548 Posts
The ecu will not pick up a signal if they are to far apart and won't let it start.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts