Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were riding this weekend in Hastings, FL. I'm very proud of how far my wife has come in her riding abilities. She had never ridden an atv until about 3 years ago. Here's a couple of pics of her this past weekend.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Nice.... it truely is fun when the entire family can enjoy a sport together! :fing02:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looks like fun! Can't wait for warm weather!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
SWEET!!! My wife is scared to go anything deeper than your standard street puddle LOL

·
Registered
134 Posts
My wife zig zags around the puddles on the trails where as I go looking for them!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice.... it truely is fun when the entire family can enjoy a sport together! :fing02:
Yes it is! We have been riding atv's as a family for about 3 years now.

Looks like fun! Can't wait for warm weather!
It was still a little cool on Saturday but she was a true Viking!

SWEET!!! My wife is scared to go anything deeper than your standard street puddle LOL
One of the reasons she wanted a new Polaris is because her old bike was a Honda Foreman 500 and had zilch for ground clearance. She likes to give it hell!

My wife zig zags around the puddles on the trails where as I go looking for them!
She was that way in the beginning but the more comfortable she got with the machine, the more things she would try. Give her time, she'll come around. lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
wheelie king

Hey Good for her! That's killer! Maybe there's hope for my wife. I will water wheelie with her on the back, but when she drives solo she doesn't always pop the front end up. I think she's a lil scared the quad might flip. My old Yamaha Big Bear has such short wheel base is water wheelies even when u don't intend to. LOL. I ride with 10" wide tires in front and 12" wide in rear. It's only 2wd so the front end is super light and those tires float gr8. Hehe. My Popo Sportsman 500 is a bit heavier with stock tires and she drives it like a tank, very slow.:veryhappy:

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's great with a child on board too! I think that's great fun for all three of you!

Cheers,
Lesn8r

·
Registered
140 Posts
Unfortunately, up here in Wisconsin, the lakes still have like 20 inches of ice lol. Feels like we still have a long ways to go before the trails open up... :-(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.