Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently installed a Wild Boar kit on my wifes 2019 Sportsman 570 along with a nibright LED light bar mount on the top of it. I'll take some pictures and post later. Got a new aftermarket rad for $75.00 and the setup is working perfectly. No more overheating issues. Plowed for 3 hours the other day, no issues at all. Very pleased. The install was a PITA as I took my time and made many mistakes along the way.

QUESTION: I'd like the radiator cap to be at a better angle for filling the radiator has anyone used a 90 degree elbow to accomplish this and did you have any issues with the vent line getting in the way of the gauge pod when steering? Currently mine does not after I zip tied part of it to the Wild Boar bracket next to it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shoot I got to take some pictures. Write up, maybe...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added some new shoes too. Also relocated the radiator on my Renegade which was also a PITA. Overall it was fun to do. Gave me a project in the winter vs. sitting inside drinking and watching shit TV. If anyone runs into issues installing this go ahead and post your issues here (with pics if you can). I made plenty of mistakes along the way so I feel like I have a strong grasp on how this install should be done correctly the first time now. The key is patience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts