Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went in the dealership, pretty sure i want the 570 ranger midsize.

I got the " better buy now, all the 570's have huge rebates, if you wait until April the rebates might be gone, price will go up"

I'm sure the rebates change, anyone work for polaris and know what April will bring rebate wise?

If I want one for sure, should I just buy now?

He said 2015 ranger 570 midsize without power steering is $8150, then $8699 after freight and setup, then $200 for tags, then plus sales tax.

He said that's the best price, take it or leave it.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
April, May and June will offer rebates. May seems awesome, June even better.

Just wait, but not too long. Go pick one out, then keep an eye on pricing and rebates.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Williambros, are you speculating, going off past experience, or actually have insider info? Just curious

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was actually thinking fall, right before winter they would be the slowest, and gearing up for snowmobiles, so maybe that would be the best time to buy ?

I really don't want to wait though.. I would like to buy this weekend, or can wait till April if the rebates get better

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I was just at the dealer here and surprised at the prices. 15 sportsman 850 SP for $6699, Sportsman 1000 black pearl, EPS, winch, bumper, windshield, and a few other little things at $9,999 both after rebate. They are making it hard to not buy a new 1000! I think they even said $5,299 on a 570 sportsman. I didn't look to verify.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I am buying tomorrow the dealer has been having a super sale on the 570's since February and I doubt they will do it again in April. $4999 for a 570 sportsman and $5400.44 out the door, I'm driving a 130 miles to get it but saving 900- 1000 over my local dealers that won't budge. Maybe you could call around and get some or prices if you don't mind traveling? If you feel like it is a good deal I would jump on it! If i do recall right Polaris is running there current rebates until the end of April so you will be waiting til may for something to change. Good luck!

·
Registered
286 Posts
I went in the dealership, pretty sure i want the 570 ranger midsize.

I got the " better buy now, all the 570's have huge rebates, if you wait until April the rebates might be gone, price will go up"

I'm sure the rebates change, anyone work for polaris and know what April will bring rebate wise?

If I want one for sure, should I just buy now?

He said 2015 ranger 570 midsize without power steering is $8150, then $8699 after freight and setup, then $200 for tags, then plus sales tax.

He said that's the best price, take it or leave it.
Around our area, the rebates on the mid size are 300. The full size $1200. A fellow in AL said he got a mailer saying rebates on the fs are $1,400. Looks like they have room to move the rebates up on the mid size, but that rebate on the fs is attractive

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
The 16s will be out in a few weeks and they are blowing out the 15s. Same as every year. If you buy now you will have about the best prices on a 15 you will see and the best selection. Wait a little longer and the options get fewer but the price will drop another few hundred too.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Well , in my opinion...... If you are "happy with current pricing / rebates / warranty offers".... AND they have "the model" you want on the showroom floor, don't let it pass!! As there likely will not be another taking it's place when that one sells @ year end clearance / closeout prices!!! Or at least until next years clearance!!!

Did you ever call M &M in Rushford to check their pricing, like I advised in another thread on the same subject??
M&M Phone: 1-877-349-7781 & Link: Rushford, Pine Island, Minnesota, Ariens, Husqvarna, Polaris, Simplicity, Suzuki, ATV, Snowmobile, UTV, Dealer, Used, Parts, Service, Financing

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am buying tomorrow the dealer has been having a super sale on the 570's since February and I doubt they will do it again in April. $4999 for a 570 sportsman and $5400.44 out the door, I'm driving a 130 miles to get it but saving 900- 1000 over my local dealers that won't budge. Maybe you could call around and get some or prices if you don't mind traveling? If you feel like it is a good deal I would jump on it! If i do recall right Polaris is running there current rebates until the end of April so you will be waiting til may for something to change. Good luck!
I have only been checking out prices for about a week, so I guess I wouldn't know a good deal if I saw one.

best I could see was $8699 OTD plus tax .. it was $8150 before dealer prep. setup, etc..

for a 2015 Ranger 570 midsize

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well , in my opinion...... If you are "happy with current pricing / rebates / warranty offers".... AND they have "the model" you want on the showroom floor, don't let it pass!! As there likely will not be another taking it's place when that one sells @ year end clearance / closeout prices!!! Or at least until next years clearance!!!

Did you ever call M &M in Rushford to check their pricing, like I advised in another thread on the same subject??
M&M Phone: 1-877-349-7781 & Link: Rushford, Pine Island, Minnesota, Ariens, Husqvarna, Polaris, Simplicity, Suzuki, ATV, Snowmobile, UTV, Dealer, Used, Parts, Service, Financing
I sent an email, and haven't heard back yet. maybe they don't take people on the internet serious. I cannot use the phone while at work. ... Maybe I can call on my lunch break ...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did not know the 16's are right around the corner. ..

is there a good chance there will be lots of improvements .. possible new engines ,,, stuff like that ? Say a ranger 670 ?

Or would that already have been anounced by now ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just got my quote from M&M, $10,406 OTD, after TAX, tavs, everything. 2015 RZR 570 WITHOUT power steering.

I have not been following prices for very long, is that such a good deal I just jump and buy tonight ? or SO-SO and I should keep looking ?

Tax is Minnesota, around 7% I believe.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just an idea go on atvtrader.com same thing as auto trader it will find all the vehicles in an area you search that way you can compare prices and there is quit a few dealers that won't charge you fright and set up fees. I saved $1,000 by searching around

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I want to say that March is really one of the best month's to buy in. Like Ridinagain said, they are gearing up for the release of the 2016's in a couple months so they are trying to reduce inventory, and get the show rooms ready for the new machines that will be out in July.

This is one of those catch 22's if you buy now, you'll kick yourself later if there is a bigger rebate, but if you wait, and miss the rebates now and they don't have them later you're kicking yourself for not buying when you should have.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want to say that March is really one of the best month's to buy in. Like Ridinagain said, they are gearing up for the release of the 2016's in a couple months so they are trying to reduce inventory, and get the show rooms ready for the new machines that will be out in July.

This is one of those catch 22's if you buy now, you'll kick yourself later if there is a bigger rebate, but if you wait, and miss the rebates now and they don't have them later you're kicking yourself for not buying when you should have.
I think I should either buy now, or wait for the 2016's .... but is the midsize or rzr 570 really due for a major update ?

wasn't the "body style" for the midsize ranger all new for 2015 ?

how about the RZR, is it "due" for a major refresh ? I can't really tell a difference between the 2008 and 2015 rzr, but I believe you guys on the forum may be able to tell me ?

are the newer razors much better than the 2008 ?

think 2016 RZR could blow the 2015 out of the water ?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Give Stacy Hardware a call in Stacy, MN and see what they have available. That's where I just was and they are buried in machines. You will pay 7% tax anywhere in MN, plus a registration fee and trail sticker if you plan on using it off your property at all. Somewhere around $400-600 added to the price you see anywhere.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
The Rzr 570 trail is fairly new. I doubt there will be any major reworking of the Rzr for 2016, but Polaris likes to throw curve balls in every now and then. so who knows.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts

I sent an email, and haven't heard back yet. maybe they don't take people on the internet serious. I cannot use the phone while at work. ... Maybe I can call on my lunch break ...
I just got my quote from M&M, $10,406 OTD, after TAX, tavs, everything. 2015 RZR 570 WITHOUT power steering.

I have not been following prices for very long, is that such a good deal I just jump and buy tonight ? or SO-SO and I should keep looking ?

Tax is Minnesota, around 7% I believe.
There are "No Major Differences" between the 2014 vs. 2015 570 RZR's. With the exception of the "LE - Limeted Edition" vs. Base / Std options. Which, I will explain below (to the best of my research and knowledge), but pricing first....

We purchased our "carry over" 2014 RZR 570 EPS LE Trail (50") - White Lightening.... a little over a month ago OTD for ~$10920.00 and some pocket change/lint. With the OTD covering machine @ list $10052 + MN 7% Tax + $75 Filing Fee's + DNR 3yr trail permit = $10920.

NOTE / FYI: They still have 1 identical model to the one we purchased I see via the online inventory roster, and it had dropped to $9850 :D

Okay, the "2014 LE" adds the follow option over the "2015 Base/Std" model....

1) EPS - Electric Power Steering (Awesome!! Well worth it!!) :fing02:
2) EBS - Engine Braking System (Nice)
3) Passenger Side Cockpit Glove Box (Nice to have)
4) Black Crusher Rims & "upgraded" Maxxis Tires (I like!) :D
5) Under Hood Storage Box (Okay, great...)
6) Graphics Decal Package (Whatever... We like the White!) :D :fing02:

So in my opinion for the same base machine, same 6 month factory warranty with the "Added LE Options".... it was well worth it to 'dropping back' to a 2014 LE model instead of the 2015 Base / Std model for the extra $4-500, but to each their own. Now.... minus the "new lower price of $9852" vs. my 2014 LE $10052 (@ $10920 OTD) and the difference between the 2015 RZR Base (@ $10406 OTD as you listed above) is only $2-300 to gain all those options (as EPS alone is a $1000 -1500 adder)! - Hope all that makes sense! :D

PM me, if you want to chat and I'll shoot you my cell #.

SO, TO CLARIFY.... WHAT MACHINE / MODEL ARE YOU LOOKING AT CURRENTLY ?? Have we changed gears from the original idea of a 570 Touring or 570 Ranger (mid size)...... now to a 570 Ranger or maybe 570 RZR???? :dunno: It's okay, my wife and I kicked around "used" until we saw "new" was only $2-2500 more for factory warranty and piece of mind, knowing how every mile has been treated!!!

Then once you get it..... we'll start talking accessories!! :fing02: :D

I say this as.... from the time this picture was taken a couple weeks ago.... I've added more! :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts