Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
A buddy and myself bought a couple of 570's last week from Abernathy's. We got the same story about them losing $200 on every bike at the $4949 price.They really push accessories to make up for it.

I was really impressed by the power on the 570. I went into the store intending to buy an 800, but after riding the 570, decided that it had plenty of power! Especially for the $2k savings. We passed on the eps, as it really seems unnecessary. And now after having ridden mine quite a bit, it was a good call for the $800 savings. Helped me justify dropping $800 on Polaris wheels and 26" Bighorns.

Again, overall, we are extremely impressed with the 570.

Kris
Awesome, The place in my town that sales them had them priced at $5149 but would match the $4949. I could justify the 30 min drive for the $200. I like mine as well. Plenty of power and speed. I didn't buy the rims and tires, but I bought the front bumper. Good price though, think I will go back when it's time to buy again.
But wouldn't** match the price.
I actually went up there to look at the guns and walked next door to the Polaris part and bought one haha.

·
Registered
183 Posts
those are some really good prices posted in here on the 570. I bought my touring when it first came out and I am extremely happy. Its quick and has plenty of power. I'm sure you will love it

·
Registered
815 Posts
same here. The touring should have only come with that. But oh well its still an incredible quad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
again thanks for all the input guys. I actually talked a buddy of mine into getting one as well and we got the two 570s without EPS for $10k OTD and will be picking them up this weekend!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts