Polaris ATV Forum banner

Will I be disappointed with the 570??

4K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  brett52391 
#1 ·
Hey guys, new to this forum and would just like to say what a great place this site is to get information on polaris atvs. With that being said I have done plenty of research on the Sportsman model of all years and displacements types. Once I ruled out buying used I have narrowed in on three choices. I went into my local dealer and sat on the 2014 400, 570 EFI, and the 570 EPS. All of them have great ergonomics and seem like a blast to ride! My only concern is that im coming off of a 2012 quadsport z400 and have always ridden sporty quads and dirtbikes, however I rode my first sportsman over the weekend and was blown away. Which model is going to be the easiest transition from the quadsport to sportsman? I do mostly trail riding but like to whip it around some berms, hit small jumps, and kick out the back end sometimes? Also after speaking with salesman Im looking at $4499 OTD on the 400, $5399 OTD on the 570 EFi, and $5899 OTD on the EPS model here in Delaware! Any input is most appreciated thanks guys!

#2 ·
I came from a big bore 440ex. I am not disappointed ever. your z400 would have a hard time keeping up with a 570.
The 570 can still wheelie where traction is available and can launch from a stop like a rabbit.

#3 ·
I bought a brand new 570 three weeks ago. I've been nothing but happy with mine. It gets up and goes.

#4 ·
thanks for the input! i love having the fuel injection on the z400 and the light weight feeling of it but after riding an 06 sportsman and feeling the comfort of the IRS and all the storage I could take advantage of during long days in the woods it really has sparked my interest. Just didn't want to buy one and then feel like I was riding an underpowered heavy machine compared to my sport quad. Also do the OTD prices I posted seem fair?

#6 ·
I thought it was a great price too and made sure to get it all written down before I left the dealership. After seeing the suggested msrps on the polaris website they seem even better! think i will be picking up a white eps model this saturday after hearing what people on here have to say about these atvs and all the high praises.

#10 ·
wow wasn't expecting this much response..you polaris owners must be real happy with these things haha! As I said before after riding the 500HO this past weekend it really made me wonder what I was doing on a sport quad when im mostly trail riding and spending 4-6 hours in the seat at a time. Now that my concerns have been addressed and the prices are good it seems like I will be a polaris owner this weekend.

#12 ·
I bought just the 570 efi and it was priced at $4949.00 at Abernathy's in Union City, TN

#11 ·
oh shoot coming off a 500ho this 570 will be crazy quick.

#15 ·
Yeah I would def call and ask if they matched prices. Then call Abernathy's in Union City, TN and get them to send you the price. They told me they were losing $200 a bike at that price, and another local dealer wouldn't match that because of the losing $200 from net, but if you add stuff to the bike they may can make up for that $200. If you google that name you can find the number or I can give it to you if you can't find it. Hope this helps

#18 · (Edited)
[/QUOTE]I bought just the 570 efi and it was priced at $4949.00 at Abernathy's in Union City, TN[/QUOTE]

damn! and I thought i was getting a good price on a camo with EB from Ridersville Cycle in WV @ 5950 plus 60 for out of state titling. Going to pick it up saturday

#19 ·
A buddy and myself bought a couple of 570's last week from Abernathy's. We got the same story about them losing $200 on every bike at the $4949 price.They really push accessories to make up for it.

I was really impressed by the power on the 570. I went into the store intending to buy an 800, but after riding the 570, decided that it had plenty of power! Especially for the $2k savings. We passed on the eps, as it really seems unnecessary. And now after having ridden mine quite a bit, it was a good call for the $800 savings. Helped me justify dropping $800 on Polaris wheels and 26" Bighorns.

Again, overall, we are extremely impressed with the 570.

Kris

#20 ·
Awesome, The place in my town that sales them had them priced at $5149 but would match the $4949. I could justify the 30 min drive for the $200. I like mine as well. Plenty of power and speed. I didn't buy the rims and tires, but I bought the front bumper. Good price though, think I will go back when it's time to buy again.

#23 · (Edited)
those are some really good prices posted in here on the 570. I bought my touring when it first came out and I am extremely happy. Its quick and has plenty of power. I'm sure you will love it

#25 ·
same here. The touring should have only come with that. But oh well its still an incredible quad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.