Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to get new rims for my predator, and i was on the ITP website looking at the ss112's. I really like them but when i look at the fitment guide i see that they dont have them for the predator. Then i was looking at photos of predators on the internet and i saw one with the ss112's on it. So will they fit?

·
Registered
72 Posts
ITP is the world’s number 1 ATV aftermarket tire and wheel brand for 21 years already. Working hand in hand with its dedicated and experienced staff, ITP always provides the best possible results. ITP continues to create remarkable ideas and products at affordable prices to meet each customer's budget. With ITP Wheels installed, an ATV is all the time on the go!

·
Registered
1 Posts
IF i remember correctly and i am shure someone will correct me but the pred has both honda and yamaha bolt patterns and i think it is honda rears with yamaha fronts or vice-versa so just order the bolt and offset you need and not tell them it for a predator

·
Registered
43 Posts
The 03 predator rear bolt pattern is 4/156 front and rear. I just bought some ITP wheels for the rear but they aren't the ss. I like the look of the ITP. I bet you can get them to make what ever pattern you need. I have an extra set of factor douglas front and rear for the 03 predator. I haven't been actively trying to sell bu would consider if anybody was interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts