Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched but couldn't find anything concrete on this. Does anyone know if they'll fit, they look to have almost the same back spacing?

·
Registered
158 Posts
They should have more offset making your bike wider. I am running ITP SS112 rims designed for the RZR (3+5 offset) and they bolt on fine.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I researched more and found that the RZR 1000 uses wheels with a larger lug nut hole than other rzr's so unless they make some adapters or custom lug nuts then it's not a good idea. Maybe I can find a solution to run them?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I think they are like 10" wide tho no?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I researched more and found that the RZR 1000 uses wheels with a larger lug nut hole than other rzr's so unless they make some adapters or custom lug nuts then it's not a good idea. Maybe I can find a solution to run them?
If that is the only issue, you could probably redrill your hubs for the 12mm studs, or as you said, find an adapter, which would probably space them out another 1" on each side.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ehh, by the time I do all that I'd rather get one that fits. I found a good deal on some takeoff's locally but the "good deal" isn't worth the extra time or money to make them fit

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
^ you can see if he will let you test fit them. i think the front wheels are 8 wide and the rears are 10. but i may be wrong.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would but even if they did fit width wise, I'd still have to address the lug size and honestly, to me, it isn't worth the effort. I'll just wait until I come across a set that will bolt straight on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts