Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 570 eps. Ordered the Eagle front mount plow kit. I bought a Badlands 3000lb winch from harbor freight. What kind of winch mount do I need to get?
They tried to tell me at the dealership that the Polaris winch was the only winch that fits right on the 570.

Anybody try this setup yet?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I looked on Ebay and appears to be part number
100740. Check that.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a Warn winch and used a KFI winch mount. It fits perfectly. I just looked at their site and it says that it also fits the Badlands 3000. You should be fine with this one.

Polaris Current Sportsman and Scrambler Winch Mount - Winch Mounts - POLARIS - SPORTSMAN - Sportsman 400 - 2011-2014 Sportsman 400 - Polaris Current Sportsman and Scrambler Winch Mount - KFI ATV Winch, Mounts and Accessories

Note that the winch is mounted upside down on the Sportsman, so the bolts will be facing up.

Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Warn winch and used a KFI winch mount. It fits perfectly. I just looked at their site and it says that it also fits the Badlands 3000. You should be fine with this one.

Polaris Current Sportsman and Scrambler Winch Mount - Winch Mounts - POLARIS - SPORTSMAN - Sportsman 400 - 2011-2014 Sportsman 400 - Polaris Current Sportsman and Scrambler Winch Mount - KFI ATV Winch, Mounts and Accessories

Note that the winch is mounted upside down on the Sportsman, so the bolts will be facing up.

Nick
:dito:

Just installed same KFI mount with a 3500# Badlands on my 570. Nice fit!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts