Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Check the radiator and make sure your a arms stay pretty clear of packed snow. It packs in there and will ice over and can rip your cv boots.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Will do

·
Registered
12 Posts
Check the radiator and make sure your a arms stay pretty clear of packed snow. It packs in there and will ice over and can rip your cv boots.
thanks for that tip!

·
Registered
567 Posts
I've never done any winter riding (I live in Wisconsin ), and I'm thinking about doing some and just wanted to see how many do it, and any tips and experiences you would like to share would be greatly appreciated
When you get back home after the ride get under the covers with mama and have her work the chill out of your bones.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Oh yeah!!!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
This is what winter ridings all about

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
awesome day J Eekhoff, thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Sweeeetttttt

·
Registered
41 Posts
Winter riding

We do a lot of winter small river riding here. Hand & thumb warmers a must, heated shield also nice and full winter riding gear. As you see i run full screwed tires and from my sprint car days i tried wheel covers. They help a ton in deep snow for turning and control. We have even done a couple trips to northern Minnesota and had a ball (Must have 4 machines min with winches, LOL)
IMG_20160124_202637507 [976710].jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Of course ya can do a little damage singing around corners and have them damm rocks pop up. LOL
.facebook_1453694436723 [979734].jpg

21 - 34 of 34 Posts