Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody rode the Jackson Country Trails? I did Clark County and did not like them. Kind of boring. I enjoy forested areas, hills, turns, dirt and sand trails. I don't like straight line trails or flat trails or limestone trails.

Can anybody give me some advice before I spend $1000 for me and a few others to rent machines to ride those trails.

thanks

Lee

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I did a QUICK search, and being familiar with the area, I would guess its more of the same. Any reason you want that area? Where are you coming from?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Does it have to be a certain area in Wisconsin, what time of year are you looking to go?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Check out the Tomahawk area the Harrison hills area is what I think your looking for. You can rent machines right in town. Tomahawk sports center or Ervs sports. I think they both have websites. Tons of trails around here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does it have to be a certain area in Wisconsin, what time of year are you looking to go?
No. It doesn't have to be Wisconsin, but I have a dilemma. There are 2 adults and 2 teenagers (16 years old) Michigan has stricter requirements for minimum age for ATV rentals. Wisconsin is getting worse as well, many places won't allow riders under the age of 18 to rent their own machine. I found a guy that will rent us machines in Jackson county with my two teenagers and their ATV safety certificates.

I don't want to go to northern Wisconsin because I only have 3 days to do the whole trip and don't want to spend 5-7 hours driving each way. Jackson country is only about 2-3 hour drive from me.

thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check out the Tomahawk area the Harrison hills area is what I think your looking for. You can rent machines right in town. Tomahawk sports center or Ervs sports. I think they both have websites. Tons of trails around here.
actually not true. I just got off the phone with a guy at Tomahawk Sports and he says they DO NOT rent ATV's anymore.

It's a bitch to find a place that rents near good trails - especially in southern and central Wisconsin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts