Easiest to breathe through...Guaranteed
More comfortable to wear....Guaranteed
Works best with goggles ...Guaranteed
Won't interfere with goggle seal...Guaranteed
Works best with a radio mic. ..Guaranteed

·
Registered
174 Posts
Do any of the forum members have one of these? Curious to hear how it does in the winter months. I wonder if it would help keep goggles from fogging? I've never heard of the Wolfsnout??? Interesting name... I figured I would've heard of it before.

Anyway, good luck to you guys. I hope your product does well.

·
Vendor
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other dust masks tend to cause fogging because they fit under your goggles. the Wolfsnouts fit under your nose and your breath vents out through the bottom and the sides. We have been around four years and have thousands of happy customers. Many great reviews online and in print. Check out our web site for info.
Tim

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have one

Do any of the forum members have one of these? Curious to hear how it does in the winter months. I wonder if it would help keep goggles from fogging? I've never heard of the Wolfsnout??? Interesting name... I figured I would've heard of it before.

I have one and love it! I have not used it in the winter because it rains all winter around here so there is no dust.

·
Registered
174 Posts

I have one and love it! I have not used it in the winter because it rains all winter around here so there is no dust.
Thanks Bear. I actually don't have a huge problem with the dust. But I was wondering if it would be a suitable replacement for a standard balaclava during the winter. For whatever reason, breathing into the balaclava seems to fog our goggles. I wonder if the Wolfsnout would prevent that fogging? Tim, please feel free to chime in as well if you know.

Edit: Tim, I just re-read your earlier post - yours vents through the bottom and the sides. Good stuff. I think I will pick a few up for my boys and I. Thanks.

·
Vendor
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The air follows the path of least resistance so when you exhale it goes out through the sides and top. So basically its blowing right to your goggles. Wolfsnouts are designed more for summer dust and not to get to hot so I don't think it would help mush for that. They make product for snowmobiling that sends your breath out the bottom but I'm not sure what it's called.
Breath box maybe?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Tim, thanks again for your follow-up. And thanks for being such an honest broker relative to your product. I appreciate that.

·
Vendor
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anything that goes under your goggles will cause fog but now that I think about it you can get something called cat crap to put on your lenses. I use it when I snow ski it works great.
Any on line ski shop would have it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just googled "cat crap." Had to see it to believe it, although the images tab was not pretty... Ha! I'll give it a try. I still think I'm going to give your product a try though, too. Thanks again.

Lon

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Do you guys make a larger size? The one I have doesn't quite reach my chin and slips up under my bottom lip.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Are you using it like this. It should be big enough for most anyone when used correctly. It is totally different from any other mask.

Sure am, I'm a really big guy though so that could be the problem...if I put it under my chin like the pic it doesn't reach under my nose. I can still wear it and it does keep dust out, it just feels a little odd with the way it sits...still the best one I've tried.

·
Vendor
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you using it like this. It should be big enough for most anyone when used correctly. It is totally different from any other mask.

Sure am, I'm a really big guy though so that could be the problem...if I put it under my chin like the pic it doesn't reach under my nose. I can still wear it and it does keep dust out, it just feels a little odd with the way it sits...still the best one I've tried.
Just let it go all the way to the bottom of your nose. It dose not need to be own at the bottom of your chin.
If you can't get it figured out give me a call.
770 598 2994 tim

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
That's what I do, it sits below my bottom lip and still works perfect...was just wondering if there was a larger size available.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts