Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hii

Let me just start off with that if my grammar is bad, so sorry. From norway, so english is not my first language :)

A couple of days ago i couldn't start my bike when i turned the key to the light( http://www.quadzik.pl/imgs_upload/galerie/2009_09_25_polaris_phoenix_200_test_g/polaris_phoenix_200_test_25_09_2009_011.jpg ), but if i set the key at the circle i starts right away.
Prior to this i changed the front light bulp from a 35W to a 60W. But even when i change it back it still wont start.
A friend checked the voltage on the battery for me and it was a little low, so bought a new battery. Still won't start.
i tried last night to start the bike with the battery charger connected on and i startet after a short while, but i could only ride 300-400 meters before it died again.

Do you guys have any idea what it could be?

Sincely
Markus

·
Registered
253 Posts
there is a lot it could be I would start by checking you battery ign switch and wires for loose connection then fuses connections as well as good or bad then your stator and VR you may have cooked it with the higher demand light or it may simply be drawing to much and killing the CDI

1 - 3 of 3 Posts