Polaris ATV Forum banner

201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Amazing all the different fields, experience, and professions here!

I've been in the financial services industry for 17 years and can't imagine doing anything else

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
I own a brewery/brew pub. I drink beer for a living.
My first three years out of college, I worked as an under cover drug investigator. I tell people I got paid to drink and smoke weed!
I dont know all the ins and outs but a guy i raced with for yrs was an undercover drug agent. Big built muthaphucker but had long scrangley hair and always rough shaven to give a certain look...mainly a not to b messed with kinda scarey look lol. Felt bad as he won the super pro side championship during one of those yrs and they werent able to post pictures or anything for fear of blowing his true name and cover obviiusly..it is a family thing with his dad and brother so felt more bad for them then the guy.

Few yrs after he was done but said he enjoyed it while he did it though and if it wasnt for family and kids he'd still be doing it. Get a free pass to be an asshole he said lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My wife and I own and operate K & D Action Photo and Aerial Imaging. We do traditional and multirotor imaging. I will post our Smugmug link so you get an idea of what we do. Mods if this is against your policy please let me know and I will remove the link. We are NOT looking for business but like to show what we do.
Some examples of The Lewiston Peach Festival..day-twighlight-night image and a night shot of the new Grand Island Football Field.

Thanks
Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
I own a brewery/brew pub. I drink beer for a living.
My first three years out of college, I worked as an under cover drug investigator. I tell people I got paid to drink and smoke weed!
I dont know all the ins and outs but a guy i raced with for yrs was an undercover drug agent. Big built muthaphucker but had long scrangley hair and always rough shaven to give a certain look...mainly a not to b messed with kinda scarey look lol. Felt bad as he won the super pro side championship during one of those yrs and they werent able to post pictures or anything for fear of blowing his true name and cover obviiusly..it is a family thing with his dad and brother so felt more bad for them then the guy.

Few yrs after he was done but said he enjoyed it while he did it though and if it wasnt for family and kids he'd still be doing it. Get a free pass to be an asshole he said lol.
We had President Busch come to town and the Secret Service asked our Sheriff for help (basically, they tell you you're going to help) while he ate a local restaurant. So I got chosen to walk up and down a sidewalk looking for suspicious people. I'm walking and up rolls an old chevy pick up. Passenger rolls down the window, throws a soda bottle at me and yells, "HEY SPIC, GO HOME"....I yelled back..."Dumb FUQ, I'm German Irish". They hit the binders and the driver and passenger get out and things turned into a shoving match and what happens?? I get arrested 1 block from where the President of the United States was having lunch..by the Secret Service who asked me to be on duty.

·
Registered
185 Posts
IT manager and e-Commerce website manager. Owner of Pleasant Hill Off Road & Repair (part time shop at my house). When a good paying job comes along, thermal arc spay operator (high end anodic coatings for bridges and other structures) , an the occasional audio or video recording gig with my friend that owns a recording studio down here, or all forms of construction helping my brother that owns a construction company in Myrtle Beach..

·
Registered
35 Posts
CDL driver for Sunbelt rentals we are operating engineer union local324
I am a tire tech.Ive been a road guy for 15 yrs.looks like the pic of truck on the right wit the excavator has a flat on the left steer

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've worked in the Outdoor Advertising business the past twenty years. I'm currently a Operations Manager with Lamar.

·
Registered
64 Posts
CDL driver for Sunbelt rentals we are operating engineer union local324
I am a tire tech.Ive been a road guy for 15 yrs.looks like the pic of truck on the right wit the excavator has a flat on the left steer
It may look low due to being almost maxed out at 20k on front axle. It is a 20k front end . In order to scale I have to put counter weight almost all the way to the front.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Helicopter Crewchief/mechanic currently working for DoS via Dyncorp International

201 - 214 of 214 Posts