Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have or know of wraps of custom graphics kits for the 850xp?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Not aware of any. Most of my plastics are slightly textured which would prevent adhesion. I think the tank sides and face of the front fenders is all that's smooth. Not a whole lot of surface area, but it could be a nice way to customize.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am a graphic designer. I have designed wraps for trucks, cars and boats. The vinyl will stick. But, you just need to get them laminated for the weather. Do you have any idea of what you want?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I've gotten some from ArcticFX for sleds that turned out awesome. He will do custom anything if he has a template to go off. Haven't looked in a while and maybe he does ATVs now too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The price they give is good. I have templates for cars, trucks and boats. I'll have to check if, I have these templates. Do you have like an idea? Flames, skulls, that kind of stuff?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I do not have any templates for our atvs. The set up is the part that takes the longest. If you go to a sign shop. They will take pics of your bike from different angles from there they will do an overlay.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Wonder how Hydro Dip would hold up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts