Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says. Looking for a 2011 Sportsman X2 850. Got to be an 850. Cash in hand and i am located in Westport, Ma. Willing to pay for shipping if the seller isnt local.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Welcome! Have you tried Quadhunter.com? You might find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got lucky and bought a Brand New 2011 left over 850 X2 :rock_dj:

will be delivered in about 3 weeks :fest06:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oklahoma. Got it on it way with a shipping company now. Told me 3 weeks. My local dealer located it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I was looking for the most versatile ATV out there and came up with the same solution.

I searched on ATV trader online and found a new 2011 850X2 on the east coast and had it shipped to OKC for about $400.

I'm telling you from personal experience this is my favorite ATV I've ever ridden and I've ridden quit a few of them. My buddy rode mine and just had to have one too. He called around and found one within a two hour drive for the same price as mine with shipping included.

Congrats on finding one! You won't be disappointed!!

Make sure and post some pics as soon as you get it. I know you got to be excited!

Here's a pic of mine to get you going!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's funny cause I could only find them on the west coast. I did get lucky and find one in the center of the us. That was an awesome price for shipping. I paid $664. This atv seems like it will do eveything I need. I hope it becomes my favorite atv of all time. I've always bought used so this is my first new. Your x2 looks great! Make me want mine even more and start accesorizing!

·
Registered
392 Posts
No kidding that's what I was thinking! I got mine out of North Carolina heck of a lot closer to you than OKC. Lol!! I guess we got to keep the shipping companies in business.

Let us know as soon as you get yours!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they had one for sale in North Carolina last week but when i called they had sold it the day before. I will def post some pics and let everyone know when it arrives.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Love my x2 and I too think its most versatile atv made. It does everything and more. I bought a left over last yr.I'm still waiting to put tires on it this summer. This government crap has my job iffy right now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah im hoping the zillas will be a all season. i really ride everything, everywhere and any time. my first utility 4x4. hoping to stay little cleaner and be a legal two up rider now.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts