Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
My buddy had zilla on his atv and they do pretty good all around but not too good in rocks or on logs. The are little slippery in grass too. They work better on utv as all around due to more weight on ground I think.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've got the 26" zillas and can't say enough good things about them. They run smooth enough on the hardpack and grip like crazy especially anything soft like the sand and dirt. I rode my X2 up a rocky hill in Mena Arkansas and had no problems at all. I'm sure there may be better tires for each specific terrain type but for all around use I'm extremely happy with them and don't have anything bad to say about them except that they throw some serious rocks and roost behind me. Not a really big deal for me but the guys that ride behind me keep riding further and further back :biggthumpup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
JimmyC that sounds great.

Just got all my goodies this week. 3500lb winch, Bison Deluxe Hunter Front Bumper, 26 Zilla Tires and Polaris Hand Guards. Ill be sure to post before and after pic once everything is installed.

Today makes 1 more week left untill my X2 is here!

·
Registered
392 Posts
What's the word? Did you get it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Haha just got it last night. Still on the truck. Will be taking it off this morning and getting some pics. It's Good Friday and yes it is. Gonna install winch tires and front bumpers. Pics to come.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Looks awesome!! Congrats!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts