Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used cyclepartswarehouse.com before? If so how come they won't answer phone calls or emails? I ordered something online but doesn't showed shipped yet. .... tried calling and nothing.... That's ridiculous

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Time frames are helpful when complaining about service. Personally I have never shopped through them.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally got them on the phone...

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Never heard of them. I use cheapcycleparts.com they are good. Great customer service.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cheap cycle parts = good customer support by phone! I agree....
But for me, it ended there.
Super slow shipping, 20 days from order to delivery, I live in S.C.
No email notification of shipping.
I have dealt with many suppliers, i was less than satisfied.
They were nice on the phone, but nice didn't get my parts to me any faster.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
some of these part houses dont have the part on hand..so they order from polaris an have to wait till they get them...then wait for them to unpack an sort the orders out...

sometimes you get lucky and they have the part on hand an ship that day...but the big volume places most times have to get from polaris....big turn overs

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Cheap cycle parts = good customer support by phone! I agree....
But for me, it ended there.
Super slow shipping, 20 days from order to delivery, I live in S.C.
No email notification of shipping.
I have dealt with many suppliers, i was less than satisfied.
They were nice on the phone, but nice didn't get my parts to me any faster.
20 days is a long time to wait. The longest I had to wait from order to delivery was about 12 days. I've used them a few times. Yeah guess nice doesn't get parts to you any faster.lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
CyclepartsWarehouse.com ordered/charged...not here by set delivery date!

I ordered a Shift Cable for our Ranger on the 8th of Nov. and my credit card was charged the 9th.

I emailed on the 11th to see if I could get any info. Got this reply: The order did come through and is being processed. As soon as it ships out
we will email over all the tracking information.

Today is the 22nd and I still have not heard anything on my order.
I sent another email and keep trying to call them...no answer!!

The reason I ordered from them was everyone that I tried the part was on back order!! Plus their price was a lot lower.

But I need this part sooner then later!!

Thoughts on how to resolve this?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
"In life you can have it Fast, you can have it right, or you can have it cheap. But you can't have more than two of those things are the same time. If it's fast and right, it ain't cheap, if it's right and cheap, it ain't fast, and if it's fast and cheap, it ain't right."

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like your quote...is that your own!!

I talked to them yesterday and the package was damaged so badly the label didn't have my state on it!!

They wanted to make me happy and it was overnighted....it will be here by this afternoon!!

I'm thankful that I didn't cancel my order.
It was a situation that was out of anyones control.

Happy ending here!!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
"In life you can have it Fast, you can have it right, or you can have it cheap. But you can't have more than two of those things are the same time. If it's fast and right, it ain't cheap, if it's right and cheap, it ain't fast, and if it's fast and cheap, it ain't right."
AMEN!! :fing02:

I always use MotoSport.com or Partzilla.com for my parts purchases.....

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Toolman - glad you got it resolved.

Thorshammer - you got it right. :)

Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick two.

Below is The Designers Holy Triangle! When creating a project, clients must choose only two out of the three options. They can't have it all. It's a reality of life, clients must deal with it. Web designers must deal with it.

Fast, Good, Cheap 3D Triangle

Good + Fast = Expensive
Choose good and fast and we will postpone every other job, cancel all appointments and stay up 25-hours a day just to get your job done. But, don't expect it to be cheap.
Good + Cheap = Slow
Choose good and cheap and we will do a great job for a discounted price, but be patient until we have a free moment from paying clients.
Fast + Cheap = Inferior
Choose fast and cheap and expect an inferior job delivered on time. You truly get what you pay for, and in our opinion this is the least favorable choice of the three.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts