Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following item's for sale. Prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. Will not ship out of the US.

1. EPI clutch kit for 05-06 Sportsman 700. This is the complete kit with two different front clutch springs, one rear spring, the weights, and the helix all new in the box. It is the 3000-6000' elevation kit for stock tires and exhaust. $100 shipped.

Brush guard is going to be sold with my 700 and I scraped the clutch so only the clutch kit is still available.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Could you check on shipping for the brush guard to 89433? I have a bud looking for one. Thanks! Also, any chance of a side mounting area shot on that piece? Thanks again!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't give a shipping quote without boxing it up which is going to require making a custom box. I'd rather not spend an hour making a box and getting a quote if I don't have a commitment. It's not very heavy so it should be $30-40, it could be as much as $60 but it certainly won't be more than that. I have it for sale locally as well so I don't want to spend time to make a box if somebody doesn't for sure want it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Can I get the part number for the epi clutch

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
We'll pass on your parts then.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I get the part number for the epi clutch
Part number is WE415057. I ordered it through the dealer for my 04 and the helix is completely different and the dealer would take it back even though they screwed up. EPI said it fits 05-06 700's. I didn't ask about other models so you may want to call EPI to see what others it fits.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts