Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I finally found a set of cargo bags on eBay but I was wondering if you could send me a photo of your bag with passenger seat up..........can't seem to find! Thanks
If your are asking me... sorry can't do it. ATV is here at home and the bag is up north 350 miles from here. They won't be together again till Memorial day.

But, you can take it to the bank; the bag fits perfectly behind the passenger back rest on my 2012 X2 550.

·
Registered
4 Posts
These bags look very handy, but the are no longer available. Any idea where I might find some old stock on somebody's shelves. Or, anybody out there have a set they would like to sell?

Thanks.

Dave
Hi Dave, I am also looking for the Dual Cargo Bag... have you find anywhere to buy?

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Have you guys checked ebay or amazon for the bags?

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
These bags look very handy, but the are no longer available. Any idea where I might find some old stock on somebody's shelves. Or, anybody out there have a set they would like to sell?

Thanks.

Dave
Hi Dave, I am also looking for the Dual Cargo Bag... have you find anywhere to buy?
Leader RPM has a few. part # 2876604...$49.99

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, yes, i have checked both sites without success. The are only old adds for this Dual Cargo Bag...

Today I talked to my local Polaris dealer and he told that this item what not impossible to find according to him. He should check his data base and come back to me. Hopefully he find something....

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Hi, yes, i have checked both sites without success. The are only old adds for this Dual Cargo Bag...

Today I talked to my local Polaris dealer and he told that this item what not impossible to find according to him. He should check his data base and come back to me. Hopefully he find something....
Maybe not in your area but ebay does sell them. I checked again & they do.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Maybe not in your area but ebay does sell them. I checked again & they do.
Okay, sound great... can you please add the link?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts