Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me on a 2011 touring if you need to take the bottom
skid pate off to drop the plastic housing cover down through the bottom? Also I've looked at previous posts about this and people have said that you need to unbolt the frame in order to get the plastic out?

I don't know if the touring's are different but I didn't see anywhere to unbolt a piece of the frame?

any help with this would be great!!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Have to take left rear tire off, youll see where the frame unbolts You can get6 to the bottom bolt through a hole in the skid plate. don't have to remove skid plate, Ive found it easier to remove rear plastic, makes it easier to get to every thing

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have to take left rear tire off, youll see where the frame unbolts You can get6 to the bottom bolt through a hole in the skid plate. don't have to remove skid plate, Ive found it easier to remove rear plastic, makes it easier to get to every thing
I know there were some frame differences with in the last couple of years mine is an 11. does anyone know about this?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ditto x 2.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It comes out the left side with the tire and support for the passenger footrest removed. There is no removable frame brace there on the touring

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts