Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm purchasing a new 2013 XP 850 today. I go on trail rides and I've been looking at storage boxes and bags for the rear rack. All I'm able to find is $300 storage boxes.I was wondering ifanyone has a cheaper alternative. Thanks

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have a Ogio Honcho rear bag, I've only used it a little so far because of floods in my area stranded my ATV's at our cabin, but really like it so far. It’s not a hard bag, but holds it shape and can be used for a passenger backrest. I added some stainless steel brackets on my rack to use with the Velcro straps, someone here came up with the idea, works great on or off in a few minutes.

Attachments

·
Registered
595 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have an OGIO bag too. It works well. In the summer it will get everything dusty inside. I have never had water get in, even on the trailer doing 85mph driving down the highway. For a soft bag they are rather rigid. I have had a friend sit on top of it while driving. I'm not a real big fan of the polaris rear boxes. If I were to do it again I'd look at buying a pelican case.
BillaVista.com - ATV Tech Article by BillaVista

·
Registered
90 Posts
I love my polaris rear box. Waterproof, dustproof and has threaded inserts for attaching handles for a passenger. It is also roomy enough to hold a helmet. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
You can always just find a box that you like Couple of washers and bolts and nuts and you're done That way you can find a wide box skinny box a tall box short box whichever way you like it and you most likely would only be out about $50

·
Registered
55 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts