Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read a lot posts about people saying the driver's seat on the touring is too sloped. I agree that it is some what noticeable. I looked at a lot seats for the 1 up xp. And I kept wondering if I could modify one to fit the touring. So I bought a used seat for a 2009 1 up off ebay for $60. I took as many measurements as possible comparing it to the touring seat and cut the bottom plastic with a dremel to the same length. Then cut the foam to the same length. Then took the extra seat cover left over and stapled it tighter. It was very easy. The 2009 1up seat fit's my 2012 touring perfect now. It's much softer and unbelievably even nicer to ride now.

I've seen some posts where people have added padding to make it level.
This way does raise your ride height and it can be done cheap if you get a used 1 up seat.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know I posted it in the Scrambler xp section by mistake. I meant to put it in the sportsman xp section. Can I move it? or can a moderator do it please

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I know I posted it in the Scrambler xp section by mistake. I meant to put it in the sportsman xp section. Can I move it? or can a moderator do it please
Just repost it. Good info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts