Polaris ATV Forum banner

Xp1000s touring

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  crazyflyboy30 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if Polaris is planning on making an xp1000s touring model? I really like the 1000s. We have a 17 xp1000 touring, just looking for another but with upgrades.

#2 ·
Nah as I can't see the S lasting that long!!

Reactions: RoyR80
#4 ·
Welcome to the forum

#6 ·
Yeah I think, we'll see!! It's definitely cool concept I just don't know about it catching on and becoming a staple. Then at that point I don't think it is efficient to produce. You know they're making these unique machines that render a small % of the market. That don't share many parts to the rest of the lineup. So it's not cost effective. Ahh but WTF do I know, lol.

#8 ·
The wait to get one now is 8 weeks. Polaris still represents vastly more total yearly production than any of the other brands. If anyone can make this fly it’s Polaris. I just like that they addressed many of the sportsman’s hangups, gave it plush suspension it’s like a unicorn for the guy who is too tall for UTV’s and wants UTV plushness on an ATV. Really I guess it’s a ride-ON version of the ride-IN RS1 (sorta).

I’ll say this though, I guarantee they will sell their entire production of the, for the next two years. So it might have been a product ahead of its time, but it came out at exactly the right time.

#10 ·
You sound like me, I even called Polaris and asked about a update on the 2 up because would Love to have one but I can't get over the old looks . But really what it cost 16k 17k and the wheelbase is almost the same has a 2 up now the S is 56.8"and 850/1000 2up is 57" so what would be a 2 up S 60". I for would Love to have a 2 up S model and I even planned on cutting my 2018 Sportsman XP 1000 and adding 4" to the wheelbase to make it 57" and I have already got the steel but it not for riding 2 up it's for wall climbing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.