Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I just got a xpress 400. I goes pretty good as it is but i want this thing to scream. I have been looking for aftermarket parts but i cant find anything for it, hell ill do some custom mods.. whatever i can do to get this thing going faster. I am new to working with atvs so im not really that sure what would be the best thing to do. Fuel?? pipe??? air??? Any help would be great. Thanks guys

:usa:

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dale, could you link me to it? Im not totally sure what i need exactly. I also dont know what this will do to help me. Could you give me a quick rundown? Thanks

·
Registered
527 Posts
Clutching your quad makes the best use of the power the machine makes. You will gain better performance all through the power band. The machine will pull more rpm up hills and in heavily loaded situations. Your clutches will run cooler helping the belt last longer. Clutch kits just make the machine more fun to drive. The clutch kit for your machine comes with a roller secondary clutch, secondary spring, multi angle helix, primary spring, and weights. Just check out the website below.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts